- What is ExecutiveMPA@Syracuse?
- Will I have access to the same resources as the on-campus program?
- How is the online program similar to the on campus program?
- How many credits are required?
- Is the program full time or part time?
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- Is the program delivered completely online?
What is ExecutiveMPA@Syracuse?
ExecutiveMPA@Syracuse is the online Executive Master of Public Administration degree from Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, a #1-ranked school for graduate education in public affairs.1
Will I still have access to the same resources as the on-campus program?
Yes, as a student of the online MPA program, you will have access to the same digital resources that are available to students of the on-campus program, such as online libraries and databases, and the alumni community.
How is the online program similar to the on campus program?
Online classes are designed and led by Maxwell School faculty who also teach on campus; and, like the on-campus Executive MPA program, the online curriculum is designed to help you develop the same core leadership, management, and analytical skills applicable to the public sector and to an array of domestic and international mission-based organizations serving the public good.
Is the program delivered completely online?
Yes, all classes are delivered completely online. Courses include interactive asynchronous content that you can view anywhere at any time, as well as live, weekly sessions.